SALT LAKE CITY – ZEROREZ®, a national carpet cleaning franchise, has issued a top ten list of tips for those wondering how to start a carpet cleaning business. The carpet cleaning industry boasts over 40,000 companies to choose from, and offers tremendous potential for growth, with no brand claiming more than 2% market share.
As the trend to hire out cleaning tasks to a professional cleaning franchise grows, owning a carpet cleaning business becomes a more valuable investment. According to the company, there are several steps that can help aspiring carpet cleaning business entrepreneurs to be more successful, whether or not they choose to create a successful carpet cleaning business as a ZEROREZ® franchise owner.
“The first priority at ZEROREZ®is to help create successful franchise owners,” said Richard Arnold, Chief Operations Officer at Zerorez Franchising Systems, Inc. “We value our franchise relationships and strive to find partners who share our vision to become the most trusted provider in the industry. To find more qualified franchise owners, we have compiled our top ten list of tips for how to start a carpet cleaning business.”
The top ten tips from ZEROREZ®include:
- Research carpet cleaning methods and get up to date on the newest technologies, don’t simply rely on what has been done in the past
- Recognize the growing demand for green cleaning options and the benefits of cleaning without toxic chemicals
- Research your local market to assess demand and competitive factors.
- Study up on the latest digital and traditional marketing methods to help grow your business
- Make sure that you have a robust training system in place to help provide consistent service even as you grow
- Foster positive reviews and maintain high customer service levels to mitigate negative online feedback
- Identify local business partners that can refer you to potential customers
- Invest in strengthening your brand across the local market
- Become Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) Certified as well as receiving Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Consider a proven franchise system versus going it alone to help shorten your learning curve on marketing, training, branding, reviews, and operations while saving on supplies and equipment.
ZEROREZ® launched in 2001 when the owners set out to change the carpet cleaning industry. Their idea to truly clean carpets without using harsh or toxic chemicals has proved to be a needed change in the industry. The company began offering carpet cleaning franchise opportunities in 2002, and now has 42 franchise locations.
To learn more about franchise opportunities with ZEROREZ®, visit their website www.zerorezfranchise.com