Have you wanted to own your own business but are turned away by high start-up costs, lack of experience, or even fear of failing? If so, investing in a franchise is the perfect option for you. Not only does buying a franchise come with benefits like ongoing operational and marketing support, risk avoidance, and lower industry costs, investing in a franchise means you’ll be backed by instant brand recognition that produces successful results.
If you think buying a franchise is the right opportunity for you, consider investing in the carpet cleaning industry. As one of the leading franchise establishments in the US, the cleaning industry is expected to have stellar growth and success in 2016 and following years – making this the perfect time to start your career as a franchise owner.
Check out the following stats and trends that are making waves in the carpet cleaning industry in 2016.
4 Stats That Reflect Carpet Cleaning’s Bright Future
- The U.S. carpet cleaning industry is massive; more than 38,384 businesses employ roughly 69,149 people.
- The carpet cleaning industry has consistently grown at a 1.9% rate – that’s more than the leading entities in the fast food business.
- In 2015, the industry generated $51 billion in revenue – making it one of the most substantial bounce-backs after the 2008 recession.
- On a yearly average, homeowners lay more than 10 billion square feet of carpet, which accounts for roughly 51% of the total flooring market in the US.
4 Carpet Cleaning Trends To Watch For In 2016
- Experts predict that the cleaning industry as a whole will grow at a 4.3% rate between 2016 and 2020 – that’s almost twice as fast as it’s been growing in years past and sets the industry up for an expected $60 billion in revenue by the end of 2016.
- The carpet cleaning industry is one of the most accessible branches for business investment because of a low level of market share, low capital investment requirements, and high demand in both the commercial sector and private homes. Watch for the growth of independent carpet cleaning companies and reputable franchises.
- In 2016 and the coming years, the cleaning industry – carpet cleaning in particular – will benefit from the increased amount of average expendable funds. This rising per capita will make consumers more inclined to spend money on yearly services like carpet cleaning.
- Because the industry is historically competitive, franchises and independent companies will implement specialty cleaning services that help differentiate themselves from competitors. Zerorez, for example, uses green patented cleaning technology to give us a different and competitive edge.
As you can see, the carpet cleaning industry’s past success and promising future make now the best time to invest in a franchise. Join the Zerorez Revolution today and become the successful business owner you’ve dreamed of. Visit the Zerorez website to learn more about who Zerorez is, why the Zerorez brand is right for you, and how you can become a franchise leader.